- Altenkirch, Markus and Risse, Jorg The Complete (but Unofficial) Guide to the Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot (2nd ed) Munchen, Germany, C.H. Beck 2014 (Call No. K2400 .C664 2014)
- Carey, Henry F. and Mitchell, Stacey M. Understanding International Law through Moot Courts: Genocide, Torture, Habeas Corpus, Chemical Weapons, and the Responsibility to Protect Lanham, Lexington Books 2014 (Call No. KZ1237 .U53 2014)
- Garner, Bryan A. The Winning Brief: 100 Tips for Persuasive Briefing in Trial and Appellate Courts (3rd ed) New York, Oxford University Press 2014 (Call No. KF251 .G37 2014)
Saturday, 22 November 2014
The Library has recently updated the legal information guide Information about Mooting : General References on the legal information guides on the Lee Quo Wei Law Library webpage
Information about Mooting: General References is a legal information guide which introduces selected general reference sources on mooting materials in the Chinese University of Hong Kong Library. We have added the following new editions to the guide.
Friday, 14 November 2014
Please remember to watch out for your belongings and don't leave valuable items unattended at your desk in the library. If the library notices any items left unattended we will place a warning note on the items to alert you to the fact they are unattended. The Library has also installed locks to study desks so you can secure your laptops.
A fountain with hot and cold water is located on the 4/F of the Lee Quo Wei Law Library, just next to the corridor door of the 4/F of Tin Ka Ping Building
|4/F Lee Quo Wei Law Library|
Saturday, 8 November 2014
The first issue of the Lee Quo Wei Law Library Newsletter is out. This Newsletter aims to inform teaching and research staff of developments at the Law Library and new resources and websites that the Library has either subscribed to or added to the various Selected Internet Resources pages that we maintain on the Law Library webpage.
The table of contents of the first issue of the Lee Quo Wei Law Library Newsletter:
- New Blackboard Learn Law Course
- New JULAC Library Card
- China & Law Practice
- Investor-State LawGuide
- LRC Reference Collection
- Law Library is on Twitter now
- Latest Law Blog entries and New Additions List for Law
The Newsletter is available on the Lee Quo Wei Law Library webpage under Highlights or under What’s New