- eThesys (國立中山大學學位論文服務) - It is a searchable and browsable database for dissertations and theses created by the National Sun Yat-Sen University. The database contains 300,000 dissertations and theses in many areas including law from many academic institutions of Taiwan and worldwide.
- Gazette of the Office of the President,Republic of China (總統府公報) - The Gazette is published from 1948 to present; its current coverage includes presidential promulgation and notices, important speeches and celebrations, summary of activities attended by the President and the Vice-President, and government press releases. It is available in Chinese only.
- Judicial Interpretations of the Constitutional Court (大法官解釋) - The website includes court judgments from 1949 to present available in Chinese and English.
- National Central Library Gazette Online (政府公報資訊網) - It is a collection of major national and local decrees and regulations. Over 60 gazettes were published since 1912. The collection includes acts, regulations, and policies proclaimed by the government, and aids in the publicizing and prevalence of government information. Users can find gazettes promulgated by Presidential Office, Executive Yuan, Judicial Yuan, Examination Yuan, Control Yuan, and Local Government.
- National Taiwan University Law Review (臺大法學評論) - Started from 2006-present, the Review is published by the National Taiwan University Press. Full text articles are available in English; abstract in Chinese is also provided.
- Parliamentary Library Legislative Yuan ROC (立法院國會圖書館) - The website includes texts of Constitution and its Amendments as well as legislative records that are available in Chinese ad English.
- Republic of China(Taiwan) Treaty and Agreement Database (外交部條約協定查詢系統) - International Agreements, Treaties and Conventions concluded or ratified by Taiwan can be found on Ministry of Justice Laws and Regulations Database.
- S-Link Six Major Law Online (S-link 電子六法全書) - The website includes six major laws
and codes of the Republic of China: Constitution, Civil Code, Criminal Code,
Code of Civil Procedure, Code of Criminal Procedure and Administrative Laws. It
is available in Chinese only.
Taiwan Selected Internet Resources page
Thursday, 7 April 2016
Taiwan Selected Internet Resources Page Updated
The Law Library has updated the Taiwan Selected Internet Resources page. The following resources have been newly added: